This privacy notice explains how the UNION therapeutics Group (“We”, “Us”, “UNION”) process your personal data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
UNION therapeutics A/S
Tuborg Havnevej 18
CVR no. 33 96 37 50
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +45 61 77 74 35
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
When you apply for a position at UNION, we use your personal data for the purpose of assessing your skills, qualities and qualifications in order for us to evaluate your application and candidacy and to determine if we are able to offer you a job position.
As part of our assessment of your skills, qualities and qualifications, we will in some cases ask you to participate in a personality assessment test. In these cases, the results of this personality assessment test will form part of the personal data that we will process on you as part of our assessment of your skills, qualities, and qualifications.
1.2 Categories of personal data
We process personal data about you including:
- Contact information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number
- Your professional experience, education, and certifications
- Your resume/CV
- Your cover letter and information contained herein
- Information on work permit
- Information on notice period in your current position, your salary expectations, your benefit expectations, and any additional information
- The results of your personality assessment test, if you have participated in such a test
1.3 Source of the personal data
We collect personal data directly from you. We may also collect personal data from:
- Former employers as part of our collection of references, if you have given your permission
- Online sources that are publicly available, such as LinkedIn
- Other third parties, including background check agencies and external recruiters
1.4 Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data described above based on the following legal basis:
- GDPR, art. 6.1.f, when the processing of your personal data is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in assessing your application and candidacy, incl. conducting personality assessment tests
- GDPR, art. 6.1.a, when collecting references from i.e. former employers
- GDPR, art. 6.1.b, when the processing of your personal data is necessary for us to enter into an employment contract with you
We may where necessary share your personal data with:
- Suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions)
1.6 Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary.
All personal data mentioned under Section 1.2 will be retained for up to 6 months after we have concluded our assessment of your application and candidacy. If you accept our offer for a job position (if relevant), we will keep your personal data as part of your employment relationship with us, which will then become subject to our employee privacy notice.
2 TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
In general, personal data will only be processed within the EU/EEA. If we transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU/EEA we will ensure appropriate security measures, including the use of Standard Contractual Clauses prepared by the European Commission pursuant to GDPR art. 46.2.c.
Due to our use of products and platforms provided by Microsoft, we may transfer personal data to the USA, when using their services. Furthermore, personal data may also be transferred to Microsoft’s subsidiaries or sub-processors in the USA or other third countries outside the EU/EEA.
All transfers to third countries conducted by Microsoft are subject to appropriate security measures pursuant to GDPR, art. 46. For further information see Microsoft’s terms and conditions below:
3 Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data as follows.
- If processing of your personal data is based on GDPR, art. 6.1.e or art. 6.1.f, see above regarding legal basis, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by sending an email to [email protected].
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: [19 May 2021]